Sunday

good things

The past months have been stressful and quite lonely for me. I have been given additional tasks at work and correspondingly, added pressure. And while this may be perceived as a good thing for most, I have been dreading going to work every day because of it.

But I think I've let negative thoughts run me for the last months. And while I still do not like some of the things I am doing right now, I look forward to new tomorrows, happier times.

Good things in my life right now:
  • a husband who can make me laugh (although he can also infuriate me some days, generally he makes me smile)
  • crystallized dreams and possibilities
  • pocket vacations
  • Zagu and salty chips on a depressing day
  • aerobics and aerobic buddies
  • having work and earning money
  • calls of Tita Joa! from two little ones
  • two new ballpens
  • our new car
  • old friends

In the end, I know everything will make sense. Until then, what can we do but live through the chaos and take things lightly.

1 comment:

docabe said...

oh, i like the term-- crystallized dreams!!link kita ha joa ;)