Tuesday

and then there were three...

Got the biggest scare last Sunday.
Spent the entire weekend tripping and seeing houses that we might consider buying. Under normal circumstances, it would've been a normal day but I keep on acting as if I weren't two yet. So after a whole weekend of these quite "physical activities", I took a nap. When I woke up, I was already bleeding.
Mark was doing some errands so I called the doctor first, and then him. Of course, by the time I talked to him, I couldn't stop crying and worrying for Bitoy (aka tadpole). So this was being a nanay was like.
We had our check-up yesterday and Bitoy's heartbeat was as strong as ever. That was scary ha, little one.
Every morning now, Mark and I touch my belly and promise our baby the best ever care and protection we can give.
Now I need two weeks complete bedrest. (Not actually the vacation I was planning for but Bitoy and I'll take it!). Even if it is a sacrifice, I don't eat chips anymore...
Because now that we have the little one, everything else seems to be less important :)

1 comment:

che-ann said...

Wow, congratulations dears! You'll surely be a great mum. Look after yourself.