Tuesday

passions

I've been down in the dumps the past weeks.
Sometimes, I blame it on the job.
Sometimes, on the hormones.

Anyway, in one of those moments that I don't want to get up and go to work, I daydream of the most dream-worthy jobs and that somehow I have that. Makes me go on to think about passions.

You see, one of my most favorite things to do is read about the blogs of other people and jsut be amazed at how they are able to write profoundly about their everyday lives. I mean everyday details such as placemats or cooking lunch. And I just know, that these people are so blessed to have lives that makes sense. And they are blessed that they are passionate about every aspect of their life.

Which doesn't mean to say that my life sucks. My life does makes sense sometimes.

But there are those moments that you just feel you're supposed to be somewhere else. Like I'm waiting.

Last night, I had a conversation with my husband about earning enough for the family. I told him that I ought to be looking for a higher-paying job. But in retrospect, I should be aiming to have a passionate attitude about everything. And that I should make time for those that truly make me happy and not those things that I annoy me.

I think that a good way to make a living (and consequently teach my son/daughter) - make a life!

1 comment:

Will said...

hi joa, just discovered your blog through abe navarro's. august pa pala to, so nanganak ka na? congratulations! Been out of the loop lately.